Saturday, February 14, 2009

Journey



It's a new day and a new year and I have a different outlook on life. I've grown and matured, I am not the same. My thinking has been renewed and suddenly I have a different outlook on where I'm going and how I plan to get there. I took some time out for me and what a refreshing it has made. Am I always right? No. There are many mistakes I've made. All my judgments have not been correct.
Is there anyone perfect? We are a flawed species, we don't always get it right the first time. Before a new born baby learns to walk, it stumbles and falls. Never stopping because of a land on the floor, but getting back up to try it again. Determined to make it happen. I have learned to deal with my frustrations differently.

What does it take to get a person to see, whom may feel their vision is clear? Self deliverance fortifies the soul. I am no longer in a hurry. I can't rush the future because timing has it's place. I've redirected my energy to where it matters.
Life is puzzling, trying to make the pieces fit. Should you go this way instead of that way, isn't always the question, just hoping to survive at whatever is thrown at you. My concern is not what your are doing, I long to make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment