Wednesday, March 18, 2009

COMPLETION


Today is a better day and I am so greatful. I can appreciate every good moment. A moment that I'm feeling special, because everything is alright. I accomplished what I set out to to do. Completion makes me feel whole.


Looking at something half empty or half full complexes me. I feel disturbed. To make it right is self gratification. Not trying to impress anyone but, myself. However I am greatful for those around me that notice and offer an encouraging word, which always seem to be on time.


In this life, there will be ups and downs. When it's upward, grab a hold, cling tight and grasp all the energy you can from it. Strengthen yourself on that positive feedback. So, if in case, if faced with a downward, you can go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment